Sign up in store, then earn points which can be spent
on your favourite products.
We do so we take our customer giveaways and prize draws seriously!
Entering is easy; simply deposit your receipt, which has your customer number on it, into the draw for whichever prize you like best – we often have more than one to choose from. A winner is drawn monthly from each box.
To ensure transparency and fairness, we always have two staff members drawing winning names.
*No purchase necessary to enter – speak to staff in store if you would like a ballot
Sign up to receive updates about our events or to subscribe to our newsletter containing our monthly specials and feature products, as well as news and info about the food and beverage industry. Simply enter your email address below into one or both categories.
*We will NEVER share your personal details, and will contact you approximately once per month only.
As you can imagine, the health and safety of our patrons and staff is our top priority. Below are some of the steps we’ve taken to ensure we’re operating safely. Rest assured, our safety plan - stage 2 covers all the recommended and required health and safety protocols and adheres to provincial health official demands.
Elimination of physical contact implemented at more than one level:
- New floor plans and directional floor signage to allow for 2-meter distance
- New service model where contactless/distance service is followed wherever possible
- Curbside pickup, no need to come into the store. Add link to CURBSIDE here
Engineering measures to avoid contact where social distancing is not possible
- Plexiglass installed at payment areas
- Dividers installed where necessary to ensure guests in line away from those browsing
Administrative measures to ensure staff and guests safety
- Extensive and comprehensive Safety Plan to be followed by all staff
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high touched surfaces
- Staff temperatures will be taken upon arriving to work
- New procedures when dealing with: table service, food delivery, cleaning dishes, and staff
The use of PPE
Masks are mandatory for all service staff when not behind a plexiglass barrier
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering. Sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and throughout the store.
- Please follow posted signs for entering and exiting the building, as well as occupancy for different areas/isles.
- Please respect social distancing. Keep a 2M distance between you, staff, and other patrons.
- Please refrain from visiting us if you are presenting symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive.
- Please refrain from socializing with other guests inside our store. These conversations can create a block in the flow for other guests.
- We recommend avoiding visiting our store if you have underlying medical conditions.
We know shopping with us looks a little different than a year ago, but we’re sure it will be better than ever. The beers are cold, wine selection extensive and we’re looking forward to serving you.
With love and gratitude, the team at Cask & Keg.